Do you agree or disagree with the following statements?
- It doesn’t matter whether you enjoy your job or not as long as it’s a well-paid job.
- Self-employment is more stimulating than working for a large organisation.
- Modern communication practices are essential to the success of a company today:
teleconferencing, video conferences, social networking, etc.
- Innovation is different from invention.
- In the future all companies will be internet companies.
- Anyone who has contact with a customer is a salesperson – and that includes the person who answers the phone!
- Small companies can adapt more quickly to changes in the market place than big companies.
- Companies become more efficient as they grow in size.
- More time is wasted during meetings than during any other business activity.
- It is impossible to have a successful career and a happy family life.
You have to choose one or the other.
- It is impossible for young people to find a (good) job today without help from someone.
- A successful salesperson knows the strengths and weaknesses of competing products.
- The internet is already an essential communication tool in today’s world.
It will be even further developed for business in the future.
- Small companies cannot offer employees opportunities for promotion.
- There is more creativity in multinational companies than in small firms.
- Qualifications are more important today than ever before.