For each answer choose the correct question.
What does he look like?
Fantastic. They played for more than 3 hours.
What does she like?
He’s doing well, thank you.
What would you like?
He’s tall, dark and handsome.
How is he?
Playing golf, reading and going to the cinema.
What’s she like?
A steak, please.
What was it like?
Very interesting, she has travelled all over the world.
Ask the right question with “like” Read the following sentences aloud and ask your partner to ask an appropriate question.
- Oh, she is very interesting. She is very involved in community activities and loves the outdoors.
- He’s fine, thank you.
- Just awful, it hasn’t stopped raining for the last three days.
- Reading science fiction, watching classic films on late night tv.
- Very pretty, she’s got short blond hair, blue eyes and a usually wears jeans and a t-shirt.
- A beer, if that’s no problem.
- He’s quite the entertainer. He loves having people over for dinner.
- It can be spicy AND sweet. It’s delicious.
- It’s a painting of a countryside with lots of flowers in the foreground.
- He can be difficult at times.
- What’s she like?
- How is he?
- What’s the weather like?
- What does she like doing?
- What does she look like?
- What would you like?
- What’s he like? OR What does he like doing?
- What’s it like?
- What does it look like?
- What’s he like?