The following tips helped me improve my spoken English and overcome my hesitation in the language. Hope they are useful for you too.
- Don’t worry about making mistakes because you will make mistakes as a learner.
- Be patient. This isn’t a one day process.
- Learn certain phrases that can be used in multiple situations.
- Learn how to greet someone properly.
- Talk slowly and carefully. Don’t rush through your sentences.
- Restrict yourself to simple sentences until you gain confidence.
- Watch out for your pronunciation. Many online tools will tell you how to pronounce a word correctly. Check one of them out when you’re in doubt.