Do you agree or disagree with the following statements?
- It doesn’t matter whether you enjoy your job or not as long as it’s a well-paid job.
- Anyone who has contact with a customer is a salesperson – and that includes the person who answers the phone!
- Small companies can adapt more quickly to changes in the market place than big companies.
- More time is wasted during meetings than during any other business activity.
- It is impossible to have a successful career and a happy family life.
You have to choose one or the other.
- It is impossible for young people to find a (good) job today without help from someone.