Life can sometimes be rather boring. We need more adventure, whether real or in our imaginations! Discuss adventures using the English questions below. You might need to use conditional verbs for questions 4 or 5.
1. Do you like to watch adventure movies?2. Do you consider yourself to be an adventurous person?
3. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
4. Would you say that learning English is a kind of adventure?
5. Could you say that life is a kind of adventure?
Use the questions below to have deeper conversations on the topic. Be sure to use conditional verb tenses in English when you are talking about things that are not quite real!
1. If you had a great adventure, who would you like to have it with?2. Do you think your idea of adventure is the same as your parents’ ideas and your grandparents’ ideas?
3. Which of these things should be part of an adventure – danger, romance, travel, discovery, or treasure? Can you think of any other things?
4. Where would you like to go for an adventure – a jungle, a desert, a small island or a city?