Imagine you´ve been asked to organize, manage and lead a conference call. How do you introduce yourself and the participants as well as explain the meeting agenda.
Here are some Quick Business English phrases to help you. Listen to the audio.
- Good afternoon everybody, this is John Watson from the Tokyo office. I´m leading today´s meeting and conference call.
- Can everybody introduce themselves please?
- Good afternoon, this is Rahul Bharij from the New Delhi office.
Explaining The Agenda:
- The meeting agenda is divided into three parts.
- Our main goal today is to talk about Project PT10´s financial projections for 2014.
- The meeting´s main goal is to talk about Project PT10´s financial projections for 2014.
LISTEN & LEARN: Listen and repeat the 6 examples above. Then practice with your own 6 examples.