There are a few things when it comes to food that I positively hate to eat just because they don’t taste good to me. Here is a list of the things I would not buy at the market or order in a restaurant. Can you tell me what they are?
If you are a *foodie, you can have a go at these activities to test your English skills:
- ESL Quiz – Food and Food-Related Words (Beverley Harper)
- English vocabulary for foods
- ESL Food Learning Page (some nice activities here)
- Food ESL Vocabulary and Sentences Food Game (great game!)
- English for Work : Food and Drink Stuff : Vocabulary – ESL | EnglishClub.com
- Learn English Vocabulary food (nice pictures here)
- Comprehensive English Vocabulary Word Lists (scroll down to Eating, Food & Drinks – plenty of games for each link!)
- Food and Drink – Vocabulary, Exercises and Worksheets
- Food Topic for ESL Kids (if you have kids at home)
- ESL Vocabulary – Food – YouTube (pronunciation practice)
*Meaning: Someone who loves food
Are you full yet? I am!